Financial Risks a Mortgage Co Signer Must Accept
Young adults with low incomes or poor credit histories may ask their parents to co-sign on their mortgage—and it's a growing trend.
- CoStar's People of Note (Oct 13 19)
- IRS Cracking Down on '#039;Independent Contractor'#039; Label
- What Consumers Want Smart Homes to Do
- Survey: Agents Fail to Deliver Hyperlocal Expertise
- People Make Perfect Props in Listings
- Jumbo Loans Loom Large in Luxury Housing Market
- Best Places to Trick or Treat
- Duke Realty Promotes Mitchell
- Could the Inventory Crunch Worsen?
- Hidden Costs of Downsizing a Home in Retirement