Builders Launch Initiatives to Capitalize on Rental Demand
Toll Brothers and other major companies who typically serve home buyers are allocating some of their inventory for the rental market.
- NAR Seeks Your Help With First Time Buyer Retiree Bill
- Leland Sells Park Springs Apts in Plant City
- Mortgage Rates Push Back Above 4%
- How Sellers Can Save With Prelisting Inspections
- Where FHFA Loan Limits Will Rise in 2015
- Landlord Giants Put More Renters on Notice
- Cool Ways to Hide the Air Conditioner in Your Yard
- Fears Brew Over Mortgage Fraud in Jumbo Loans
- FHA Clarifies Rules to Help Banks Issue More Loans
- Housing Hit by a ‘Hangover'