Builders Launch Initiatives to Capitalize on Rental Demand
Toll Brothers and other major companies who typically serve home buyers are allocating some of their inventory for the rental market.
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Buy Next Door to Hefner
- New Mortgage Rules Take Effect Friday
- Fannie Freddie Extend Foreclosure Timelines
- CFPB Launches ‘Know Before You Owe' Tool Kit
- Improving Housing Market List Drops 11 Metros
- Deal Killer: When Sellers Try to Take Too Much
- Cardanell Farms Sell Development Land for $124M
- Key Web Metrics to Show If You're Connecting
- Foreclosure Starts Dip to 10 Year Lows
- Good News on Mortgage Rates? They're Seen as 'Stabilizing'