What Millennials Are Willing to Give Up to Own a Home
Seventy percent of young adults recently surveyed say they'd make these sacrifices in order to buy a home within a year.
- Do Your Investors Need Landlord Insurance?
- For Sale: Public Buildings Turned Into Private Homes
- Foreclosure Activity Surges to 18 Month High
- Fed Votes to Leave Key Rate Alone
- Millennials Embrace the Advantages of Renting
- Homes Still Selling Fast Heading Into Fall
- New Zealand Bans Foreigners From Buying Homes
- Where It's Easier to Keep Financial Resolutions
- Lone Wolf Acquisition Won't Change Your ZipLogix Benefit
- 7 Signs Your Marketing Is Suffering