Interest Rate for 30 Year Mortgage Back in 3% Territory
For the first time since January 2018, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage dropped below 4% this week.
- Down Payments Still an Issue in QRM Plan
- NAR Code of Excellence to Raise Standards
- Longer Closing Times Hamper Home Sales
- Multigenerational Households Reach Record High
- Can Challenging Home Design Increase Lifespan?
- Year In Review: 2013's Top CRE News in Tampa St Petersburg
- Homeowners Don't Want Cookie Cutter Lawns
- 2 Agents Hold Threatening Intruder at Gunpoint in Listing
- Bring Pollinator Power to Home Gardens
- Buyers of ‘AHS' Home Sue Over Property's Past