Interest Rate for 30 Year Mortgage Back in 3% Territory
For the first time since January 2018, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage dropped below 4% this week.
- Losing Deals? Get Your Game Back
- Excuse Me: Don't Be Rude Online
- CoStar's People of Note (Oct 13) ML Realty Makes C Suite Appointments Sack Elevates CFO to President
- NYC home prices hit new record
- Owners Appraisers Mostly Agree on Home Values
- 5 Housing Bubbles to Watch
- As Mortgage Rates Rise Is It Really a Good Time to Buy a Home?
- Do You Know the Most Popular Home Styles?
- 5 Top Searched ZIP Codes in 2013
- Low Mortgage Rates May Be Losing Pull