Report: Racist Lending Policies Cost Black Chicago Homeowners $32B
The Duke University study is the first to tie a dollar amount to the impact of predatory lending on black buyers in Chicago in the 1950s.
- These Westfield Malls May Be The First to Go
- Could the Inventory Crunch Worsen?
- Simon Makes It Official Offers to Buy Fellow Mall Giant Macerich for $16 Billion
- New Tool Pinpoint Best Spots for Solar
- Seniors Weather Economy With Higher Equity
- How Sellers Irk Home Buyers
- Properties' Energy Rights Become Concern for Lenders
- Renovations That Cause Neighborhood Feuds
- Pimco: A Commercial ‘Storm Is Brewing'
- 4 Landscaping Mistakes to Avoid