Flood Insurance Gets 11th Hour Hail Mary
Lawmakers approve a short-term extension of the National Flood Insurance Program just hours before it was set to expire Thursday.
- Group Seeks to Silence 'Pro Foreclosure' Calls
- Get Ready for a Baby Boomer Sell Off
- There Could Be a Problem With ‘Multigen' Homes
- Are Your Home Upgrades Money Down the Drain?
- 10 Best College Towns for House Flippers
- 5 Large Advantages of Big City Living
- These Are the Best Dates of the Year to Sell a Home
- Real Estate Listing Photo Do's and Don'ts
- Home Designs That Buyers Love Most
- Boost Curb Appeal with $100 in 4 Easy Steps