Flood Insurance Gets 11th Hour Hail Mary
Lawmakers approve a short-term extension of the National Flood Insurance Program just hours before it was set to expire Thursday.
- Housing Confidence Grows in West South
- New Home Starts Take an Unexpected Dive
- Sharp Eyes Prevent Tragedy on Commercial Property Tour
- Economists: Builders Add More Inventory But Not Enough
- For Sale: NBA Legend David Robinson's San Antonio Home
- ‘Anything Goes' Pricing Strategy ‘No Longer Working'
- Bill Aims to Improve Military Housing Under Pressing Calls
- 5 Phrases to Help Buyers Commit
- Digital Marketing Is Key REALTORS® Say
- Fears Brew Over Mortgage Fraud in Jumbo Loans