NAR Chief Economist: Latest Contract Signing Dip Is Temporary
“It's inevitable for sales to turn higher in a few months,” says NAR's Lawrence Yun.
- 2 REALTORS® Lost Daughters in Fla Shooting
- What's Behind the National MLS Buzz?
- Mortgage Rates Climb to 2016 High
- 10 Good Neighbor Finalists Are a Force for Good
- Report Cautions Housing Crisis Looms From Nation's Older Households
- Wells Fargo Initiative Targets Black Ownership
- Vacation Homes: How to Know You're Buying the Right One
- How to Fix These 4 Common Design Mistakes
- Where It's Good to Be a Landlord
- Report: US Needs 73 Million More Homes