Don't Count on a Price Drop to Reignite a Listing
Dropping the asking price later on is unlikely to regain the appeal the home had when it was first listed, a new analysis finds.
- All Cash Sales Make Up Fewer Transactions
- Hidden Costs of Downsizing a Home in Retirement
- After Steady Decline Mortgage Rates Rise
- Strengthening Job Market Rising Inventories Lift Home Sales
- For Sale: Faithfully Restored Antebellum Plantation House
- Real Estate Investment Lessons From Warren Buffet
- Were Low Interest Rates a Good or Bad Thing?
- Shrinking Shadow Inventory to Raise Prices
- Getting a mortgage is about to get easier
- Mortgage Applications Surge 11% in One Week