Home Buyers Are Stretching Their Searches Out to the Exurbs
As they search for better affordability, house hunters are looking further from city lines.
- 4 Challenging Visitors You Get at Open Houses
- ‘Worse Than Anything You've Seen on TV'
- Flip Rent or Hold: The Best Investment Option
- Cold Calling in Real Estate Under Fire in New Lawsuit
- Get to Know the Transitional Kitchen
- Authorities Uncover Growing Mortgage Relief Scams
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Rates Hit 10 Month High
- These are the 20 richest cities in America
- Realtor®: Recovery Returning to Normal
- Why some homeowners don't refinance