More Buyers Believe Their Home Search Will Get Easier
Consumers expect increases in inventory to relieve some of the pressure to find the perfect home, a new survey shows.
- In Danger? Your Lapel Pin Can Help
- Builders Are Lowering Prices: Will It Be Enough?
- $1M Plus Sales Surge 25% This Year
- For Sale: Landmark House in 'Twin Peaks' TV Show
- The 10 Crowning Markets of the Spring Season
- Remodeling by Going Modular
- These 3 Moves Can Boost Your Web Traffic
- Charity Under Suspicion After Flipping Foreclosed Homes to Investors
- Mortgage Rates Reach Highest Point of 2015
- He's the top US mortgage salesman His daughter isn't buying it