Landlords Charging More for Single Family Rentals
Rents for lower-priced homes are increasing at a faster clip than those of higher-priced rental properties.
- Airbnb May Boost Home Prices
- Inequality is widening even in real estate
- Which Agent Rating Site Scores the Best?
- Haunted House For Sale? Sure I'll Buy It But …
- People Make Perfect Props in Listings
- Hey y'all! Paula Deen lists $125 million mansion
- Young Luxury Buyers Want ‘Hippie' Amenities
- Accused Killer Calls Agent's Death 'Accident'
- Chase Says It's 'Struggling' With FHA Loans
- 10 Hot Spots for Seniors by 2019