Landlords Charging More for Single Family Rentals
Rents for lower-priced homes are increasing at a faster clip than those of higher-priced rental properties.
- 3 Common Mistakes When Buying for the First Time
- Florida on Alert After Man Harasses Agents
- Putting the Home in Home Delivery
- Milestone Apartments REIT Pays $60M for Grand Reserve at Park Isle
- Survey Reveals What's Hot and Not in Home Features
- Places Most Likely to Overachieve in 2016
- Amazon and Google as Mortgage Brokers?
- 82M Could Have Lower Mortgage Payments
- Five American cities back from the dead
- Chinese Buyers Looking to Build