Mortgage Rates Drop for Fourth Straight Week
The decrease is particularly enticing to higher-end buyers who are rushing to lock in the low rates.
- The Blackstone Group Sells 30 Power Centers for $146B
- Where Homes Are Most Affordable
- Must Do SEO Techniques for Real Estate Pros
- 5 Ways to Provide Better Service in 2018
- Rental Market Sees More ‘Normal Conditions'
- Builders Ready for First Time Buyers' Return
- Paint Your Bed for a Boost of Vitality in the Boudoir
- Pending Home Sales Up in Nearly All Regions
- How Brokers Reimagined Their Firms in 2017
- Century 21 Finds World's Worst Garage Band