Survey: Tax Changes Haven't Held Buyers Back
Less than half of home buyers say the tax law, which put caps on deductions related to homeownership, is influencing their property search.
- Builders See Growth in Master Communities
- Will Hottest Housing Markets Cool in 2014?
- Multifamily Ready for Another Strong Year Mortgage Giants Say
- Existing Home Sales Rise to 8 Month High
- Labor Shortages Prompt Builders to Try Prefab
- Davidoff of Geneva Sells Gateway Business Centre Bldg
- 10 Best Cities for Real Estate Investors
- Notre Dame Fire Proves Vulnerability of Historic Buildings
- The Ultimate Real Estate Workout
- The Priciest Home in the World