Survey: Tax Changes Haven't Held Buyers Back
Less than half of home buyers say the tax law, which put caps on deductions related to homeownership, is influencing their property search.
- ETFs: The New Way to Invest in Real Estate
- How to Get Rid of Pet Smells Fast
- Should Google+ Be Part of Your Marketing?
- Trump Announces Carson as HUD Pick
- Military Foreclosure Protections Extended
- Home Sales Mark Sluggish Start to Spring
- Politically 'Red' Housing Markets Stronger Than 'Blue' Ones
- Lawmakers Weigh Credit Score Changes
- Judge Orders 3 Paint Companies to Pay for Lead Removal From Homes
- Biggest Regrets of First Time Home Buyers