Consumers Say Housing Is a Strong Financial Investment
Renters are more eager to buy, and current homeowners want to invest more in their properties, according to a new Federal Reserve survey.
- Fannie Freddie ease lending crunch during shutdown
- 14M More Homeowners Regain Equity
- Wells Fargo Admits to More Than 500 Wrongful Foreclosures
- Down Payment Flubs That Delay Transactions
- More Home Owners Are Remodeling Again
- Upstream Listing Management Tool to Simplify MLS Integration
- This Bidding War Was Won With a Music Video
- More homesellers are going it alone — should you?
- Chinese Buyers Are Coming to America
- City States Pull Back on Infrastructure Spending