Room for Real Estate Pros in Facebook's ‘Living Room'?
The social network's latest redesign may make it tougher for agents and brokers to reach potential clients who are not already in their inner circles.
- Realtor®: 'Supplying the Best Insights'
- Surging Rental Income Likely to Slow Soon
- Major Mall Moves: TIAA CREF Buys Nearly Half of Taubman's International Plaza Mall in Tampa
- Your Home of the Future: A Shipping Container?
- Getting a Mortgage Becomes Easier for the Self Employed
- Landlord Sues Airbnb in Spat Over Subletting
- Home Buyers' Biggest Regrets About the Purchase
- Rental Payment Histories May Count in Credit Scores
- Rising Mortgage Rates Dent Home Loans Again
- HOA Fees Now May Affect Credit Scores