Freddie: Mortgage Rates Won't Go as High as We Thought
Combined with a strong labor market, low unemployment, and modest wage growth, housing may get a boost this year.
- RealtyTrac Wipes Hyperlocal Neighborhood Info From Listings
- Imperial Crown Apts Sell for $69M
- What's Trending Now in Real Estate
- Agents Seeing Higher Income Sales Volume
- Non Owners Dream of Ownership But…
- Judge a Property by Its Sound
- 7 Markets Where Median List Prices Are Soaring
- Mediterranean Style Homes Losing Appeal?
- The 10 Most ‘Livable' Cities in 2017
- Real Estate Pros Say These Design Trends Don't Work