Freddie: Mortgage Rates Won't Go as High as We Thought
Combined with a strong labor market, low unemployment, and modest wage growth, housing may get a boost this year.
- Mediterranean Style Homes Losing Appeal?
- Refinancers Drive Upswing in Loan Demand
- Home Upgrades Could Save Hundreds on Energy Bills
- MAJOR MALL MOVES: TIAA CREF Buys Nearly Half of Taubman's International Plaza Mall in Tampa
- House Flipping Is Trending Again
- 3 Ways to Answer RPAC Objections
- Should Listing Photos Be Removed After the Sale?
- ‘Super Wood' Could Be the Next Steel
- Freddie: 2015 to Mark Best Year for Home Sales
- Pace of Home Price Growth Slows in September