NAR's Economist: ‘Not Concerned' About Latest Dip in Home Sales
Low mortgage rates, growing wages, and added housing inventories will likely bring a turnaround soon, NAR says. Read more from the industry's latest existing-home sales report.
- Luxury Brokers Are Bringing Drones Indoors
- Creepy Phone Calls Put Mass Agents on Edge
- Realtor®: 'Furious' Spring Market Plays
- Sellers See Highest Price Gains in Years
- Buyers' Wish Lists May Soon Include Wellness
- Michelle Williams Lists Town House Shared With Heath Ledger
- What's Behind the Latest Boost in Contract Signings?
- 8 Things People Say Their Homes Don't Have
- ZipForm Plus Member Benefit Proposed
- Study: 1M Buyers Priced Out if Rates Rise Over 5%