FHA Commissioner: New Rules Coming to Ease Condo Policies
Condo rules have been long awaited by the real estate industry to help give a boost to housing inventories and affordability. FHA Commissioner Brian Montgomery says final rules are now under review.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Vacation Home Sales Surge in 2013; Investment Property Declines
- 3 Reasons to Start Using Video Email
- Is 2015 the year to sell your house?
- Has the Inventory Crunch Begun to Subside?
- Globally the US Is a Deal in Luxury Housing
- Homeowners Living Farther From Their Work
- Fed Leaves Rates Alone But Hints at Future Hikes
- US pending home sales jump end losing streak
- Buy to Rent Market Predicted to Expand
- Home Prices Still Rising But Pace Slows