FHA Commissioner: New Rules Coming to Ease Condo Policies
Condo rules have been long awaited by the real estate industry to help give a boost to housing inventories and affordability. FHA Commissioner Brian Montgomery says final rules are now under review.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Chinese buyers flood US housing market
- Swimming Pool Pops Above Ground Leaving Florida Family High and Dry
- Gerald Ford's Former Ski Chalet Is Selling at Steep Discount
- The Salary You Need to Afford a Home
- How to Stay Sane When You're Overworked
- The Best Pet Friendly Houseplants
- Property Taxes Are Up Nationwide
- It's Official: Taylor Swift Bought Peter Jackson's Penthouse
- Consumers See You as Top Resource
- Migration Patterns Emerge as Buyers Cross State Lines