Calif Couple Fined $600K for Uprooting Killing Ancient Tree
It may be your yard, but you can't dig up history—according to one Sonoma County judge.
- 10 Markets Seeing Greatest Increases in Equity
- CFPB: Reverse Mortgage Ads Are Misleading
- 47% of Homes Are Selling in Less Than a Month
- Home Features on Millennials' Wish Lists
- Which Amenity Is Worth the Most to Renters?
- Austin Boasts Largest ‘Net Zero' Development
- 10 Markets Hit New Home Price Peaks in July
- College Grads Say They're Moving Back Home
- House Passes 5 Year Flood Insurance Extension
- Creative ways Americans can buy a home