Where a $1K Monthly Mortgage Is Most Possible
The median cost for a home loan is up because of higher home prices. But you can still score a bargain in these areas.
- Price Hikes in 87% of Markets; New Record Set
- Online Reviews Guide Remodeling Choices
- Bidding Wars Erupt in San Francisco
- Baby Boomers Behind the Multifamily Surge?
- Hotter Rental Demand Forces Apartment Costs to Rise
- The Microkitchen: An Urban Trend?
- Obama: FHA Premium Cut Helps Middle Class
- Get Ready for the Return of 73M Ex Owners
- After Arkansas Tornado REALTORS® Become a Lifeline
- How Low Will Mortgage Rates Go?