NAR's Popular Ad Campaign Gets Nod for 3 More Years
Association directors take actions on Code of Ethics, MLS, and other policies—and approve three more years of national advertising.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Warning signs in the housing market
- Paint Your Bed for a Boost of Vitality in the Boudoir
- Non Creepy Ways To Stalk A Future Home
- CoStar's People of Note (Jan 29)
- Despite Predictions Baby Boomers Aren't Downsizing Yet
- FHFA Seeks to Bolster Affordability
- Lenders Feel More Upbeat About Housing
- Freddie: Mortgage Rates Won't Go as High as We Thought
- Real estate: Look for value in 2014
- The ‘Summer Swoon' Continues With Mortgage Rates