NAR's Popular Ad Campaign Gets Nod for 3 More Years
Association directors take actions on Code of Ethics, MLS, and other policies—and approve three more years of national advertising.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Purchase Applications Post First Rise in Weeks
- 10 Cities That Offer Work Life Balance
- Campaign Urges Consumers: ‘Get Realtor®'
- In 1 Week 2 Real Estate Agents Fatally Shot
- New Twist Revealed in Beverly Carter Case
- Top Firm Accused of Rigging Mortgage Mods Foreclosures
- 5 Ways to Make Your Open House Better
- CoStar's People of Note (Mar 29 Apr 4)
- Before and After: Dingy Basement to Dazzling Master Suite
- Scam Dupes DC Home Buyers Out of $15M