Mortgage Rates Moved Slightly Lower This Week
“While signals from the financial markets are flashing caution signs, the real economy remains on solid ground with steady job growth … which will drive up home sales this summer,” said Freddie Mac's chief economist.
- NAR'#039;s Code of Ethics Marks Historic Milestone
- Don't Call It a Price Reduction
- The First Bendable Smartphone Almost Here
- More Jobs Income Growth Needed to Give Recovery Jolt
- Why can't Ben Bernanke refinance his mortgage?
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years
- 80% of Housing Markets Are Getting Better
- Are Buyers Too Afraid of Mortgage Rejection?
- The pot effect on Denver's housing market
- Take Appreciation Lessons From Warren Buffett