US House Approves Equality Act to Extend LGBT Protections
Real estate groups, including NAR, applauded the House's vote Friday to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- So Much for Downsizing
- Rate Hikes May Hurt Foreign Buyers Most
- Builders Still Cautious on Adding More Inventory
- Home Prices Rise at Slower Pace in September
- Mortgage Rates Edge Back Down in Latest Survey
- Nancy Grace Sells Atlanta Home as She Builds a New House
- Best and Worst Trees for a Listing
- Are Hipsters The Secret To A Hot Market?
- SRS Real Estate Partners Welcomes New SVP
- More New Home Buyers Consider Custom