US House Approves Equality Act to Extend LGBT Protections
Real estate groups, including NAR, applauded the House's vote Friday to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- 8 States With the Most Mortgage Fraud Cases
- Eminent Domain Battles Brew Again
- 11 States Where Owning a Home Is Cheapest
- Americans Now Put Mortgages Ahead of Credit Cards Study Says
- Facebook Mulls Relocation Over Housing Costs
- First Timers: Take a Class Save on Your Loan
- Amazon Finally Settles on Two Cities for HQ2
- Survey: Homeownership Still Hallmark of American Dream
- Even the Wealthy Getting Rejected for Loans
- Ciminelli Real Estate Services Expands Third Party Portfolio