Yun's Economic Outlook: Who Could Ask for More?
NAR's chief economist offers an upbeat assessment with only a few storm clouds, including uneasiness about the U.S. trade disputes with China.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Publix Pays $53M for Anchored Northwood Plaza
- Homebuyers Gaining Bargaining Power as Inventory Increases
- 4 Big Trends to Watch in Real Estate
- The Federal Shutdown Is Costing You Business
- Mortgage Rates Take a Breather from Hikes
- Town Finds 'God Bless America' Signs in Violation Threatens Fines
- Your Clients Have a Clutter Problem
- Consumers Cast Doubt on Mortgage Servicers
- Black Finishes Are Gaining Popularity
- Prior Short Sellers: Watch for Credit Errors