Yun's Economic Outlook: Who Could Ask for More?
NAR's chief economist offers an upbeat assessment with only a few storm clouds, including uneasiness about the U.S. trade disputes with China.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- When to Have 'the Talk' With Your Sellers
- PODS Leases 13000 SF in Clearwater
- States With Highest Lowest Property Taxes
- Ad Shows Children's Connection to Homes
- Home Maintenance Can Cost Up to $2K a Year
- These Are Becoming Millennial Magnet Cities
- Affordable Housing Crunch Prompts Lotteries
- 5 States with High Foreclosures
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Office Vacancy Down to 125%
- Millennials Are Most Upbeat About Finances