Tenant Contractor Behavior Can Get Property Managers Sued
Property managers risk fair housing violations when ignoring tenant disputes and cases of potential harassment by building workers.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- REALTORS®' Top Concerns Heading into 2016
- KW: We're Biggest Real Estate Franchise in US
- Use Aluminum Foil to Strengthen Wi Fi Signal
- Bad Reviews on Yelp? SCOTUS Doesn't Want to Hear It
- Mortgage Rates Up for the First Time This Year
- Judge Orders Analysis of Zillow Computers
- 800 people donate to save Langston Hughes' house
- The Best States for Pre Retirees
- Are Home Owners Looking for a Rescue Plan?
- Looking to buy your first home? Good luck with that