Tenant Contractor Behavior Can Get Property Managers Sued
Property managers risk fair housing violations when ignoring tenant disputes and cases of potential harassment by building workers.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Mixed Use Project Planned in Hillsborough County
- Mortgage Rates Dip to 10 Week Low
- Construction Spending Edges Higher But Misses Forecasts
- What Thieves Are Most After in Homes
- Builders: Lot Shortages at Record Highs
- The pot effect on Denver's housing market
- Amazon Matches Consumers to Agents in New Homebuying Program
- Millennials Are the ‘Renovation Generation'
- Today's Housing Market Making It Extra Tough on First Time Homebuyers
- Freddie to Expand Affordable Housing Options