You're Not Being Replaced by AI
Artificial intelligence is automating routine real estate tasks, but be aware of the risks.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- George Lucas' New Project: Affordable Housing
- FHFA Ends Effort on Credit Scoring Overhaul
- UDR Wraps Up $901 Million Purchase of 3000+ Unit Multifamily Portfolio in Greater DC
- Design Tour: Whimsically Retro Row House in Denver
- 30 Year Rates Average 447% This Week
- FHFA Credits Housing Prices for Lifting GSEs
- 5 Tips to Help Buyers Save for a Down Payment
- Seller's iPhone 6 House Swap Tactic Pays Off
- PHH Realogy to Pay $17M Over Alleged Kickbacks
- Study: Link Between Housing Medical Care