How a REALTOR® Touched a Congressman's Heart
The story behind a U.S. lawmaker's extraordinary connection with a Chicago broker.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Rising Prices Chip Away at Housing Affordability
- Survey: Consumers Say Owning Is Easier Than Renting
- 4 Tips for Growing Your Seller Sphere
- Multifamily Boom Can't Last Forever
- Directed Capital to Relocate HQ to Morgan Stanley Tower in St Petersburg
- Ben Bernanke can't refinance: Tough lending standards
- Crowdfunding Becomes a Hot Property in Real Estate Investing
- Inside Bette Midler's Lush Manhattan Penthouse and Garden
- Home Prices Are Accelerating Again
- Quicken Loans Freddie Team for 3% Loans