In Second Deal NAR Gives Commercial Listings More Clout
The association announced its second agreement with a commercial technology platform, bringing more choice and savings to commercial practitioners.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Computer Vision Syndrome: It's a Thing
- The Real Reason for an Inventory Shortage?
- Trendy Amenities: Dog Yoga Rock 'n' Roll Rooms
- 7 Tips to Get a Home Winter Ready
- Home Buyers Stay Resilient as Rates Surge
- Ross Joins Avison Young as New SVP
- One Small Victory at a Time
- You're on Your Own Houston: Cousins To Merge With Parkway Properties; Spin Off Houston Assets
- These 3 Moves Can Boost Your Web Traffic
- 4 Types of Homes That Won't Sell