Should You Hire a Fee Management Company?
Landlords give up day-to-day control over properties when they keep their identity hidden from tenants. But anonymity has its perks, too.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Michaelson Group Buys Cottage Court Apts
- Pot Smoking Draws Fire From Tenants Landlords in Colorado
- Non Profit Pays $14M for Sarasota Office
- Spring Thaw? Better Days Ahead for Housing
- Buyers Face More Competition Again as Bidding Wars Rise
- Fannie Freddie Gift a Foreclosure Free Holiday
- Boarding House Once Coveted by Trump Now Up for Auction
- About Half of HAMP Mortgages Are Back in Default Report Says
- Mortgage Rates Surge to 2 Year High
- Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2016 Lows