High Priority Tax Initiatives Likely to Stall in Congress
NAR policy representatives say political upheaval in Washington may translate to little action on tax policies that affect real estate.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Are You Asking Clients This Question?
- Respite for the Elderly and Their Caregivers
- Industry Mourns Fair Housing Champion
- Lender Launches Buyer Agent Match Program
- Mortgage Rates Fall Back to 6 Week Lows
- These 'Safest Cities' Have Bragging Rights
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 12)
- June's Hot List: The Top 20 Housing Markets
- Building Giant Considers Move to Home Rental Market
- 3 Communication Traits You Need to Have