High Priority Tax Initiatives Likely to Stall in Congress
NAR policy representatives say political upheaval in Washington may translate to little action on tax policies that affect real estate.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Poll: Americans Prefer Real Estate Over Stocks Gold
- How to Avoid ‘Death by PowerPoint'
- ConnectYourCare Coming to Roosevelt Tech Ctr
- Real Estate's Hot New Sector: Storage Units
- Homeowners Have Record Amounts of Unused Equity
- FHA Considers Loosening Up on Lender Penalties
- 4 Signs That Industrial Real Estate is Booming
- New York Fights Back Against 'Zombie' Properties
- Realogy Joins Fortune List
- 70% Unaware of Down Payment Assistance