High Priority Tax Initiatives Likely to Stall in Congress
NAR policy representatives say political upheaval in Washington may translate to little action on tax policies that affect real estate.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- 6 Reasons Why a Housing Crash Isn't Likely
- City Offers to Lower Millennials' Student Debt
- Detroit Finds Wiping Out Neighborhood Blight Proves Costly
- Few Lenders Plan to Loosen Standards
- Home Amenities Likely to Grow in Demand
- When it Comes to Photos Know Before You Publish
- Latest Trend in Senior Housing: Roommates
- 3 Issues That Could Expand Fair Housing Law
- Home Owners Love Their Green Homes
- Can Snapchat Help Brands Connect?