HUD to Strengthen Landlords' Rights in Service Animal Requests
To combat predatory online certifications, housing providers can request additional verification of a tenant's need, a department official says.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Office Rents Soar to 10 Year High
- 7 Ways to Make Your Website Emails More Accessible
- Android Eats Up More Market Share
- Why Buyers May Regret Living in a Cul de Sac
- These Lenders Dominate the Mortgage Market
- 5 Tips for Tenants of Green Buildings
- 30 Cities Where Water Costs Have Soared
- 5 Real Estate Predictions for 2015
- JV Pays $33M for Providence Lakes Apts
- Climbing Walls Hit the Heights of Creative Home Design