What Do We Need? GSE Reform When Do We Need It? Now
At a regulatory forum, experts swap stories on 11-year saga of Fannie, Freddie conservatorship—and discuss how to move beyond it.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Home Depot's sluggish sales may be warning sign for housing
- NAHB: Townhouse Market Remains Mostly Flat
- Survey: Why First Time Buyers Chose Their Homes
- How Delayed Marriage Rates Could Benefit Housing
- Rents Are Growing the Most in Small Markets
- Young Buyers Are Skipping the Starter Home
- Homes Are Fetching More Than Asking Price
- Mortgage Rates Set New High for the Year
- 3 Tips to Avoid Buying a ‘Haunted' House
- Landlord: Tenants Get '30 Minutes' Notice of Eviction [Video]