What Do We Need? GSE Reform When Do We Need It? Now
At a regulatory forum, experts swap stories on 11-year saga of Fannie, Freddie conservatorship—and discuss how to move beyond it.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- 6 Steps Renters Should Take Before Signing a Lease
- For Sale in Seattle: A House Designed to Exact Revenge
- Fed Votes to Leave Rates Unchanged
- 3 Topics Raising Our Eyebrows in DC
- LATA Acquires Three Multifamily Assets for $588M
- Mortgage Rates Move Lower Than Expected
- Real Estate Legend Ebby Halliday Dies at 104
- Millennials Boosting US Homeownership Rates
- Agent Uses GPS to Track Lost Signs
- Reach Out to Prospects Who Have Fallen Silent