House Approves Another Short Term Flood Insurance Extension
REALTORS® on Capitol Hill this week plan to urge a long-term reauthorization of the flood insurance program.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Viral Listing With Half Nude Models Draws Backlash
- Homebuilder Confidence Highest Since January but Still Low
- ‘Bump Clauses' Are Giving Sellers a Safety Net
- 4 Ways to Improve Customer Service
- Why the All Cash Buyer Still Rules the Real Estate Market
- Tampa Industrial Portfolio Sold for $103M (Correction)
- More Homeowners Are Tapping Their Home Equity
- Miles Media Building Sold in Sarasota
- Volatile Market Makes Appraisals More Difficult
- Home Prices Reach an All Time High