House Approves Another Short Term Flood Insurance Extension
REALTORS® on Capitol Hill this week plan to urge a long-term reauthorization of the flood insurance program.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- More States Break Previous Home Price Peaks
- 3 Pros 3 Cons of Buying New Construction
- Yun's Economic Outlook: Who Could Ask for More?
- 5 Buyer Moves That Really Irk Agents
- Robots Suit Up for Bigger Roles in Real Estate
- For Sale: Colonial Era Home Rebuilt With Modern Comforts
- The 12 Most 'Livable' Cities
- One Builder Banks on Going Cheaper
- Cleveland's plan to destroy nearly 6000 homes
- New Homes Have Gotten Pricier