2020 Election: A Familiar Dynamic?
With more than 20 Democrats running for president, strategists from the two major political parties say the next election could look a lot like 2016.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Report: Buyers Far Less Likely to Face Bidding Wars
- Capital Square 1031 Pays $71M for Flex Property in Tampa
- REALTORS® Handed Win in Patent Troll Suit
- Why you want Amazon to be your new neighbor
- WellCare Takes 19000 SF in Tampa
- Realtor®: 'Supplying the Best Insights'
- Top Housing Markets for First Time Buyers
- NJ Bill Seeks to Counter Federal Tax Bill That Capped Property Taxes
- Foreclosures Now ‘Unicorns' of Housing Market
- Yolanda and David Foster's 'Must Sell' Malibu House