2020 Election: A Familiar Dynamic?
With more than 20 Democrats running for president, strategists from the two major political parties say the next election could look a lot like 2016.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- 7 Tips to Get a Home Winter Ready
- Loan Demand Remains Volatile
- The Most Least Expensive Cars to Insure
- USB C: The New Port Powering Up Devices
- Gary Keller Returns as CEO at Keller Williams
- Median Home Price in San Jose Reaches $900K
- Mortgage Rates: Is It a 'Year Full of Surprises'?
- ARMs Rise in Popularity as Rates Increase
- CoStar's People of Note (Oct 6 12)
- Mortgage Rates Near Highest Averages of Year