Typical Homeowner Added Nearly $10k in Equity Over Past Year
Homeowners continue to see home values increase along with their equity. Metro home prices jumped about 4% in the first quarter. Read more from NAR's latest housing report.
- REALTORS® Score Big Win on Business Income Deduction
- Broadstone Acquires Trio of Net Leased Veterinary Offices in Tampa Houston
- Bullish consumers rising home prices brighten US growth picture
- The ‘Equity Rich' Home Owner Is Back
- Mistakenly Declared Bankrupt? Here's What to Do
- The Supersized Closet Is Hitting the Market
- How to Sell a Spooky House Without Scaring Off Buyers
- Townhomes Back in Demand?
- Meet the 2018 30 Under 30 Finalists
- A Slowdown Is Now Striking the Luxury Market Too