Typical Homeowner Added Nearly $10k in Equity Over Past Year
Homeowners continue to see home values increase along with their equity. Metro home prices jumped about 4% in the first quarter. Read more from NAR's latest housing report.
- Realtor®: 'This Is No Housing Bubble'
- Uber Drivers Being Used as Scouts for Home Flippers
- Top Markets for Home Sellers Revealed
- Denver Officials Want to End ‘Slot Homes'
- Realogy to Launch Corcoran Climb Franchises
- Minimum Salaries Needed to Buy in 27 Cities
- Association Spars Over Mayor's Misuse of ‘REALTOR®'
- Micro apartments: The anti McMansions
- A $2M Mortgage With Zero Down Payment?
- Where the Foreclosure Niche Still Makes Sense