Typical Homeowner Added Nearly $10k in Equity Over Past Year
Homeowners continue to see home values increase along with their equity. Metro home prices jumped about 4% in the first quarter. Read more from NAR's latest housing report.
- Dowsett Joins LandQwest Commercial
- Puerto Rican Refugees Further Strain Housing
- Home Owners Think Twice About Short Sales
- New Home Sales Down 6% in May
- Your Home's 10 Dating Deal Breakers
- Mortgage Rates at Lowest Point in 6 Weeks
- Labor Shortages Push New Construction Costs Higher
- In Winter These Housing Markets Are Hot
- Affordable Housing Propels Fastest Growing Cities
- In NY Mortgage Firms Take on 'Zombies'