REMAX Ends Partnership as Redfin Launches ‘Instant Buying' Tool
The two firms have called it quits after just two months of agreeing to swap customer referrals. Redfin's new buying tool is at the root of the split.
- Military Demand Strong Not Enough Homes?
- NAR Guides Agents After Xceligent Shutdown
- CoStar's People of Note (Nov 2 8)
- How to Know If You Should Keep Renting Instead of Buying
- Why Companies Should Buy Instead of Rent
- UDR Wraps Up $901 Million Purchase of 3000+ Unit Multifamily Portfolio in Greater DC
- Chicago Acts to Soften Impact of Foreclosure on Renters
- For Sale: 6 Princely Settings for 'Game of Thrones' Viewing
- Glitch in Messaging Apps May Expose Calls
- 4 Keys Identified for a Full Housing Recovery