NAR Partners With Leading Commercial Real Estate Listing Marketplace
“It is crucial that NAR aligns with an innovative, public-facing commercial listing portal that aggregates data from multiple sources, displays commercial properties, and creates national exposure for our members' listings,” says NAR's CEO.
- QIC To Acquire Interests in Portfolio of 10 US Regional Malls
- Study: Using PowerPoint May Cost You Clients
- Obama Scorecard: Housing Makes Gains Headwinds Remain
- Do Aging Appliances Mean a Lower Asking Price?
- Big Expectations for Housing in 2016
- Safety Tips Your Clients Should Heed
- Landlord Faces Life in Prison for Serial Arsons
- Redfin Opendoor Team Up for iBuying Option
- More Reason to Brag About a City's Walkability
- Mortgage Giants to Reduce Loan Balances