NAR Partners With Leading Commercial Real Estate Listing Marketplace
“It is crucial that NAR aligns with an innovative, public-facing commercial listing portal that aggregates data from multiple sources, displays commercial properties, and creates national exposure for our members' listings,” says NAR's CEO.
- Builder Confidence Subdued This Spring
- Blackstone Phoenix Realty JV Close on $570M Multifamily Portfolio
- Lower Rates Do Little to Spur Loan Demand
- Is the Election Spooking Some Buyers?
- How to Plan a Halloween Themed Open House
- 5 Savings for Home Owners in 2016
- Government Agencies Sound Alarm Over Lead Paint
- Sluggish Housing Market Blamed for Drop in Title Insurance Volume
- Milestone Apartments REIT Pays $60M for Grand Reserve at Park Isle
- Take Appreciation Lessons From Warren Buffett