Class Action Lawsuit Attacks Zillow's ‘Co Marketing' Program
A judge says a class-action lawsuit can move forward against Zillow's “co-marketing” program that investors claim violates federal antikickback laws.
- Hard money comes easy as Wall Street funds home flippers
- Fed: Interest Rate Hikes Likely in June
- Homebuying First Step: Define What You Mean by 'Home'
- US Movie Theater Chains Consolidating Almost as Fast as CRE Brokerage Firms
- Many Owners Overestimating Home Values
- Exodus to the South Brings New Life to Luxury Markets
- Investors Attack Energy Boomtown's Housing Shortage by Sea
- Move Inc Unmoved by Ransom Demand
- Room of the Day: Family Room Turns Into a Cool Teen Rec Room
- California MLS Launches Solar Data Fields