Class Action Lawsuit Attacks Zillow's ‘Co Marketing' Program
A judge says a class-action lawsuit can move forward against Zillow's “co-marketing” program that investors claim violates federal antikickback laws.
- Keep Your Eyes Peeled for Google's New Social Network
- HUD Investigates Down Payment Aid Programs
- Beach Boy Mike Love's Pebble Beach House Back on the Market
- Harsh Winter Chills Builder Confidence
- Owners Appraisers Essentially Agree on Value
- Lot Shortages to Inflate New Home Prices
- Housing Could Turn Around Weakening Economy
- Berkshire Named ‘Real Estate Brand of the Year'
- Jumbo Loans Loom Large in Luxury Housing Market
- South Florida Office Sales Down Sharply to Start 2018