Class Action Lawsuit Attacks Zillow's ‘Co Marketing' Program
A judge says a class-action lawsuit can move forward against Zillow's “co-marketing” program that investors claim violates federal antikickback laws.
- Mortgage Rates Make Biggest Jump of the Year
- REMAX Allows Buyers to Shop by Traffic
- Foreclosure Filings Went Up Last Month But…
- Homeowners: Don't Call It ‘Aging in Place'
- Job Growth Still Lags Pre Recession Levels
- Black Homeownership Plunges to Record Low
- Protect Renters From Scammers
- New Homes Continue Downsizing Trend
- DOJ HUD Move Could Spark Greater FHA Lending
- Real Estate Companies Land on 'World's Most Ethical' List