Are Smaller Mortgages Tougher to Get Than High Dollar Ones?
Borrowers taking out smaller loans are having their applications denied at higher rates than those taking out bigger mortgages.
- New Homes Likely to Get Pricier as Lot Costs Rise
- Sterling Sells 473000 SF Park Tower in Downtown Tampa
- In NY Mortgage Firms Take on 'Zombies'
- The Big Challenges Home Buyers Face in 2017
- Study: Government Wasted Millions on Border Patrol Housing
- Oscar Nominee Prompts “Ebbing Mo” Home Searches
- Redfin Shares Surge Amid Stock Market Debut
- Florida Homeowner's 'Naked Hangout Club' Upsets Neighbors
- 10 Top Rental Markets for Investors
- 5 Home Design Needs for Your Boomer Clients