Are Smaller Mortgages Tougher to Get Than High Dollar Ones?
Borrowers taking out smaller loans are having their applications denied at higher rates than those taking out bigger mortgages.
- Most Popular Features of Green Remodels
- If All Else Fails Wear a Panda Suit
- What $2 million buys around the world
- Cities Becoming the Next Big Tech Hubs
- 6 Things Your Buyers Are Stressed About
- UPDATED: Archbishop Apologizes for Building Mansion With Church Funds
- More Renters Are in Financial Trouble
- Warning Signs of Underlying Property Defects
- GoDaddy Will Not Sell REALTOR Domains
- Which Cities Have the Most ‘Honest' Residents?