Are Smaller Mortgages Tougher to Get Than High Dollar Ones?
Borrowers taking out smaller loans are having their applications denied at higher rates than those taking out bigger mortgages.
- More Proof Home Buyer Demand Is Rising
- An Oscar Nod for Coldwell Banker
- Reputedly Haunted Homes Currently on the Market
- Renters Face Steep Costs in Job Havens
- One vs Two Story Homes: Which Dominates?
- Real Estate's Most Loyal Age Group
- U Haul Names Top Moving Destination Cities
- Brokerage to Open Inside Rolls Royce Dealership
- Ex Fannie Employee Accused of Soliciting Kickbacks
- NYC home prices hits new record of $17 million