Study: NIMBYism is Limiting New Apartments
Government officials and private developers say they can't add more affordable apartments because of not-in-my-backyard mindsets.
- 4 things first time homebuyers need to know
- CrossHarbor Capital Partners Acquires Hilton Tampa Downtown
- Green Financing Hampering Home Sales?
- 8 Hot Markets That Aren't Facing a Bubble
- Equity Management Partners Pays $2125 Million for Hotel
- Black wealth not protected by homeownership
- Poor Credit? Expect Higher Insurance Bills
- 3 Real Estate Scams Your Clients Fall For
- Real Estate Companies Named ‘World's Most Ethical'
- Home prices in this city soared 25% in a year