Buyers Face Less Competition This Spring
Your home shoppers may be less likely to go up against a bidding war compared to last year.
- Austin tops list of fastest growing cities
- Home Staging Basics for Clients
- How's Your City's Well Being?
- Builders: Congress to Blame for Market Unease
- Add Some Class to a Real Estate Open House at Not Much Cost
- ‘Co Living 20' Reaches Beyond the Trendy Niche
- Buyers Not Taking Advantage of Low Rates
- 10 States With Highest Lowest Credit Scores
- 3 Reasons to Start Using Video Email
- Imperial Crown Apts Sell for $69M