HGTV Inspired Flippers Get Harsh Dose of Reality
A new generation of house flippers is facing losses from properties that are taking too long to sell.
- Opioid Crisis Presents New Threat to Agents
- CoStar's People of Note (Sept 15) CBRE Exec Jumps to NKF Savills Studley Promotes Three
- Beverly Carter's Family Sues Her Brokerage
- New Home Construction Slows But Builders Call the Numbers ‘Deceiving'
- Controversy in Commercial Real Estate in 2017
- A GPS That Maps the ‘Emotionally Pleasant' Route?
- Lennar Corp Funds Startup for Home Trade Ins
- Housing heats up in booming growth cities
- REALTORS® Urge Action on Patent Trolls
- Chinese Investors Tee Up for Move on US Golf Courses