Mortgage Rates Post Another Drop This Week
“A combination of low mortgage rates, a strong job market, and modest wage growth should spur home buyer interest this spring," says Freddie Mac's chief economist.
- Homebuilding Dips to 9 Month Low
- Can a Mortgage Rate Buy Down Save a Deal?
- Where You Most Have to Worry About Bedbugs
- Fake Online Reviewers Face Penalties
- Did Transit Oriented Development Take a Wrong Turn?
- Talk Up That Nearby Gym
- Strapped for a Present? Try a Whole Town
- Net Zero Leapt Ahead in 2016
- Where Buying Beats Out Renting the Most
- REALTOR Magazine Q'A with Moverealtor CEO Ryan O'Hara