Does Birth Order Influence Housing Preferences?
Some researchers are saying homebuying decisions can be swayed by whether someone is the oldest, middle, youngest, or only child in their family.
- For sale: Town of Aladdin Wyo for $15 million
- Improve Customer Service on Social Media
- Where Are Americans Moving?
- ListHub Cuts Off Trulia
- 3 Reasons HOAs Are Getting Sued
- Is Summer Truly Housing's Hottest Season?
- In Luxury More Sellers Become the Tenant
- Cheapest cities you will want to live in
- Report: Housing Costs Leave Third of Households Strapped
- Buyers Are on the Hunt for the ‘Healthy Home'