Does Birth Order Influence Housing Preferences?
Some researchers are saying homebuying decisions can be swayed by whether someone is the oldest, middle, youngest, or only child in their family.
- Pending Home Sales Slip as Weather Higher Rates Stall Demand
- Equity Sells Griffin Park Apts in Lakeland
- Study: Housing Crisis Fueled Racial Inequality
- How Driverless Cars Will Reshape Housing
- Best places for vacation home deals
- IRS: Business Meals Are Still Deductible
- FHFA to Set Guidelines on Mortgage Fees
- Owners Place High Value on Good Yards
- Hatfield Development Sells Riversong Apts for $315M
- Fewest Foreclosures in California Since 2005