‘Underwater Homes' Rising ‘Equity Rich' Falling
Home prices are increasing at a slower pace, making it more difficult for some owners to climb out from being underwater or gain equity, a new report shows.
- Million Dollar Sales Soften: Blip or Trend?
- Have a Difficult Client? Here's What to Do
- Facebook Ads Are Being Probed for Housing Discrimination
- Ikea Dips Toe Into Virtual Reality
- 5 Questions for Real Estate Agents From Potential Clients
- America's most sprawling cities
- Citigroup Leases 75000 SF at Corp Ctr Two
- 10 fastest growing cities
- The 8 Best Cities for College Grads
- Homeowners ditch real estate brokers