REALTORS® Head for the Hill
Thousands of NAR members are arriving in the nation's capital next week to make an impact on housing finance reform, insurance programs, and other key industry issues.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Halpern Enterprises Sells Shoppes at The Royale
- Hispanics a Major Home Buying Force
- When a Pair of Cats Are Your Renters
- Mortgage Applications Rebound From 5 Year Lows
- Safety Alert: More Agents Report Strange Calls
- Family Proximity is Lower Priority for Buyers
- ‘Surprising' Results in Sentiment Report
- A Glance at Homeowners' Equity by State
- Are Lenders Loosening Mortgage Requirements Too Much?
- More Home Buyers Bypass Banks for Loans