REALTORS® Head for the Hill
Thousands of NAR members are arriving in the nation's capital next week to make an impact on housing finance reform, insurance programs, and other key industry issues.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- America's Best Places to Live
- Couples Spats Common in Homebuying
- CoStar's People of Note (Nov 10) TCN Taps Glass for Regional Leadership Lee ' Associates Recruits Salmon in NYC
- Borrowers Shy Away From Online Mortgages
- Mortgage Rates Back on Free Fall
- The Cities Where Owners Are Still Underwater
- JC Penney Wants to Be the Mall King
- Advantage Shifting Slightly to Home Buyers
- Brexit bust? London home prices fall for 1st time in 8 years
- Keep It Down! City Wants Buyers to Stop Complaining About Noise