REALTORS® Head for the Hill
Thousands of NAR members are arriving in the nation's capital next week to make an impact on housing finance reform, insurance programs, and other key industry issues.
From the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings ' Trade Expo, May 13-18, Washington, D.C.
- Mercury Advisors Sells 23 Acre on Twiggs Street
- Smart Homes Are No Longer a Futuristic Concept
- Home Owners are Tapping Into Equity Again
- Foreclosure Starts Rise in 43% of Markets
- New Home Prices Surge: The Real Reason
- 30 Year Mortgage Rates Remain Below 4%
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady This Week
- Consumers: Appraisals Still Falling Short
- Bankrate Names the 10 Best Places to Retire
- A Green Niche May Be a Big Asset Here