Survey: Consumers Say Owning Is Easier Than Renting
The longer homeowners own, the more likely they are to be grateful that they no longer have to rent, a new survey shows.
- 6 Ways to Up Your LinkedIn Game
- 2 Bank Giants See Shrinking Mortgage Business
- 3 Easy Tricks to Get You a Higher Selling Price on Your Home
- Mortgage Rates Hover Near Yearly Lows
- Carl Icahn Returns to Real Estate as Florida Homebuilder
- Home Owners Rush to Lock in Lower Rates
- The Townhome Market Sparks a Comeback
- Guess where the hottest housing markets are?
- Mushroom House of Bethesda Md Goes on the Market
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Retail Vacancy Decreases to 63%