Survey: Consumers Say Owning Is Easier Than Renting
The longer homeowners own, the more likely they are to be grateful that they no longer have to rent, a new survey shows.
- Palm Harbor Strip Center Sells for $14M
- 56% of Agents Call Open Houses 'Pointless'
- Builders: Congress to Blame for Market Unease
- Study: 1M Buyers Priced Out if Rates Rise Over 5%
- Household Tools That Cause the Most Injuries
- FHA Fee Cuts Likely to Lure More Buyers
- Which Amenity Is Worth the Most to Renters?
- Just in time for LeBron: Downtown Cleveland stages a comeback
- Ross Joins Avison Young as New SVP
- Bill Would Ease Mortgage Restrictions on Self Employed