There Could Be a Problem With ‘Multigen' Homes
The majority of the current housing stock is not designed to support households with with several generations under one roof.
- New York Investor Sells River View Apartments in Tampa for $31 Million
- Tiny home living is having a moment
- You Have to Know the Mortgage Game to Win
- Get Organized in 17 Minutes a Day
- Franklin Street Hires Two CRE Veterans in Tampa
- JD Power Ranks Top Home Improvement Retailers
- Commercial Property Sales Prices Continue Slowdown as Investors Pull Back
- Average US Rate on 30 Year Loan at 441%
- Should I get a fixed or adjustable rate mortgage?
- More Renovations in the Forecast for 2018