Austin REALTORS®: Improper Usage of MLS Data Could Lead to Inflated Appraisals
The Austin Board of REALTORS® claims its MLS vendor, CoreLogic, violated its service contract by selling data on sold homes to a local appraisal group.
- Owners Still Overestimating Their Home's Price
- New Computer Virus Could Wipe Out Your Files
- Leadership Advice: Start Tough and Negotiate
- Why You Make the World Thankful
- Mortgage rates fall again
- Lessons the Chicago Cubs Can Teach Investors
- Home Renovations That May Not Be Worth It
- 5 Equity Rich States
- Help Your Clients Prep Before Disaster Strikes
- Who Pays the Highest Property Taxes?