Austin REALTORS®: Improper Usage of MLS Data Could Lead to Inflated Appraisals
The Austin Board of REALTORS® claims its MLS vendor, CoreLogic, violated its service contract by selling data on sold homes to a local appraisal group.
- ‘A Test Drive for Tiny House Living'
- For Sale: Christina Ricci Lists House in LA's Los Feliz
- Bank of America Reaches Record Mortgage Settlement With US
- A Second Chance at First Impressions
- Parent Buyers Need You More Than Ever
- Saglo Acquires Sun Point Shopping Ctr for $73M
- 500 page mortgage applications are the new normal
- For Sale: Comedian Dennis Miller's Historic Mansion
- 4 Qualities of Extra Interesting People
- Survey: Buyers Will Pay More for Good Schools