Are Lenders Loosening Mortgage Requirements Too Much?
Banks are showing more tolerance for riskier mortgage applicants, lower credit scores, higher debt-to-income ratios, and smaller down payments.
- Legal Uncertainty Keeps Association Health Plans on Hold
- CoStar's People of Note (May 11 17)
- Apply Online Dating Rules to Home Selling
- Realtor® to Display Remodeling History on For Sale Homes
- Builders Need Construction Help
- Pasco Square Shopping Center Sold
- 6 Issues Your Buyers Are Stressed About
- Why Your Mortgage Might Cost More Than You Expect
- Are Romantic Addresses a Better Investment?
- LinkedIn Offers New Tool to Measure Engagement